Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Happiness

Pursue that happiness!!!


     Ok! First off, happy pride month, ya'll. I might be the straightest guy since the invention of the line, but that doesn't mean I don't love each and every one of you! Don't be afraid to be who you are, and if people don't like it, fuck 'em πŸ’ͺ🌈.

    If you haven't already noticed, I'm peeling a burnout Fast & Furious style from my last post, so strap in for a big 'ol blast of happy πŸ˜€πŸ˜†! Today marks one full, glorious month of sobriety! I woke up feeling rested today for the first time since this journey began, and I'm going to use every ounce of motivation I'm feeling to tell you that it does get better.

    This has been quite possibly the most intense month of my entire life. The universe ✨πŸͺ has communicated with me in ways that it never has before, and it's been both surprisingly beautiful and utterly horrifying at the exact same time. But I'm starting to see that shiny, bright light at the end of this long, dark tunnel. The nightmares are still there, but they are muted and tolerable, just like the USA's most recent former president (Sort of. Will he every truly be tolerable?? Find out on next week's episode of American Ball Z!).

    If you also haven't already noticed, I'm in a goofy mood 😏. And I love it! I haven't felt this giddy since I discovered that butterfly feeling when you meet someone you know you're gonna love the shit out of unconditionally.

    As I write, I'm stuffing my face with salad, mozzarella sticks, and garlic bread because the doctor told me I need to gain quite a bit of weight back, due to years of appetite suppression from smoking weed. And gain weight I shall 😈. Hopefully not to a dangerous extent πŸ˜…, but I could certainly use 20 or 30 pounds of pure fat on these skinny bones.

    Anyway, I want to take this moment of clarity to encourage all who are struggling with addiction πŸΊπŸŒΏπŸ’ŠπŸ‘€: If you take away only one thing from this blog, please let it be that it DOES get better. It's going to take some time, and boy, oh boy is it going to be rough for some of you. But it absolutely, positively, 110% will get better. And when you start getting closer to the "better" than you are to the "worse", you'll be so freaking grateful that you did it. It will be something to be proud of. Something to look back on and say, "Mwahaha! Silly demons, addictions are for kids." 

    I have so much love in my heart for all of you right now, and I will try my best to hang on to this feeling as long as I can...πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ  

     

    

1 comment:

  1. Joy is contagious. May we all catch the bug. (See what I did there?) LOVE THIS POST!!!! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete

Happiness

Pursue that happiness!!!      Ok! First off, happy pride month, ya'll. I might be the straightest guy since the invention of the line, b...